£35,000 - £50,000
Shirley Parsons have partnered with an exciting Facilities Management business who are looking to bring on a strong, focused HSEQ Advisor into their team. This position would suit an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking build on their Health & Safety experience and knowledge. The successful person will be on site as the eyes, ears and voice of HSEQ within the business.
The HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working across multiple projects on site, providing HSEQ management in line with company HSEQ objectives
- Conducting Risk Assessments, Audits and Construction Phase Plans (for CDM compliance)
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the internal HSEQ auditing programme
- Providing HSEQ advice and guidance across all levels of the business
The HSEQ Advisor will have:
- 2 + years' experience working in a HSEQ position, ideally in the Construction / M&E sectors
- Level 3 Health and Safety Certificate such as the NEBOSH/NCRQ/NVQ as a minimum
- Strong Communication skills and a drive to progress their Health & Safety career
UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026149
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | | (+44) 0 1296 611308