Burton-on-Trent, East Staffordshire
Up to £46,000 + excellent benefits
We have partnered with a global leading drinks manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Specialist at their large site near Burton-on-Trent, East Staffordshire. The HSE Specialist needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and a proactive approach to building relationships at all levels.
The successful HSE Specialist will be part of a team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A brilliant chance to join a global business who can offer huge personal and career development opportunities.
The HSE Specialist will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Audit site-based management systems to ensure full compliance
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the HSE strategy
The HSE Specialist Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
- Must have experience within a fast-paced manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management Systems ISO 14001 and 45001
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering HSE improvements
Vacancy Reference: PR/026315
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 326383 | (+44) 7525 277330