Up to £38,000 + strong benefits
We have partnered with a global leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Advisor at their site near Royston, Hertfordshire. The HSE Advisor needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach, engaging with the shop floor.
The successful HSE Advisor will be part of a wider team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A brilliant opportunity to join a true market leader who can offer fantastic personal and career development.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The HSE Advisor Candidate will have:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics environment, any chemical experience would be advantageous
- Ideally 1-3 years' experience within a Health and Safety position
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/026373
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326383 | (+44) 7525 277330