Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
£38,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
We have partnered with a global leading Manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Advisor at their complex site just outside of Wishaw, North Lanarkshire.
The HSE Advisor needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety. The successful HSE Advisor will be part of a team who are focused on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the HSE strategy
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
The HSE Advisor will have:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 14001 and 45001
- Knowledge of effluent management and water discharge would be beneficial
- Any experience of construction projects or plant upgrade projects would be beneficial
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/025972
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7525 277330