£34,000 - £38,000 + benefits
We have partner exclusively with a leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Adviser at their site in near Bath. The H&S Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
The successful HSE Adviser will report to, and work alongside the HSE Manager to establish best in class Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems. They require someone who can focus on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture.
The HSE Adviser will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The HSE Adviser Candidate will have:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/025905
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7525 277330