Health and Safety Trainer
Up to £40,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading training and consultancy provider who have an opening for a Health and Safety Trainer. The post holder will be responsible for providing a specialist service of a professional standard that meets the requirements of customers, in respect of advice, guidance, training and practical assistance on all aspects of Occupational Health and Safety. This opportunity is site based and will suit candidates residing in the Portsmouth area, with the ability to commit to occasional travel to client sites.
The Health and Safety Trainer will be responsible for:
- Conducting a range of Advisory and Consultancy projects (i.e., Safety Surveys, Inspections, Policy development), within companies.
- Designing/delivering a range of health, safety and environmental related courses, seminars and briefings that reflect legislative requirements and industry trends.
- Preparing presentations, courseware, and course activities to support the delivery of courses, seminars, and briefings.
- Conducting the assessment and marking of delegate course work for programmes related to regulated outcomes (i.e., IOSH, NEBOSH).
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer requires:
- Experience in Health and Safety training or advisory positions, ideally in an industrial sector.
- The NEBOSH General Certificate is essential, a diploma is desirable.
- A membership with IOSH, ideally Chartered or working towards.
- The ability to get good engagement with any audience and bring good energy.
Vacancy reference: PR/020856
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330