Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
£40,000 - £50,000
We are working on a fantastic new opportunity to join an established construction and property Health & Safety Consultancy who are taking their next step in the expansion of their business.
They work with a range of clients across Healthcare, Residential, Rail and Manufacturing and have a positive reputation in the market for adding real value to the clients they work with. They are looking for experienced and non-experienced CDM Consultants to join their team, delivering a range of CDM, Principal Designer and Construction Health & Safety advisory services to their clients.
This position is based from the offices in Derbyshire, with travel to client sites in the Midlands.
The role of the H&S / CDM Consultant will be to:
- Assist the CDM Department with the delivery of Principal Designer and CDM Consultancy Services on construction projects across the UK
- Prepare pre-construction information and producing construction phase plans
- Carry out site safety inspections
- Provide Health & Safety support to members of the company’s Competent Person Scheme
The successful H&S /CDM Consultant will have:
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate, or equivalent
- A degree level qualification, or equivalent
- Health and Safety Consultancy in Construction experience
- Excellent communication and written skills, and the ability to build relationships with clients
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience working with the CDM regulations on multiple construction projects
ACCEPTING UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020844
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | | (+44) 1296 611308