Health & Safety Manager
A newly created position working for a leading manufacturing organisation in Greater Manchester. This is a unique opportunity to build a health & safety culture and processes from scratch for a well established organisation which has ambitious growth plans.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with company Directors to implement a Health & Safety culture from scratch
- Formulating a plan to get the company accredited to ISO 45001, 14001 and 9001.
- Carrying out Health & Safety audits, training and tool box talks.
- Developing a 3-5 year agenda to achieve tangible Health & Safety culture and standard changes for the company.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Previous Health & Safety experience in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Experience building up a health & safety culture from scratch
- Good exposure to ISO standards - 45001, 14001 and 9001
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent desirable. NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent essential
Vacancy Reference: PR/026424
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455