A global industrial manufacturer is currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager to lead all Safety functions at its facility in the Carrollton, GA area. The H&S Manager will be working directly with plant leadership to ensure the well-being of all employees at the manufacturing facility and will be responsible for updating and maintaining the site's H&S systems, programs, and culture. The successful candidate will be expected serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of Safety related matters.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- Lead the site EHS team.
- 5+ years in Health & Safety roles within a manufacturing setting.
- Strong knowledge of Machine Guarding & LOTO programs.
- Familiar with VPP.
- Leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS, IH, Safety Sciences or related fields.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others