Health & Safety Manager
The strategic Health & Safety lead for a medium sized wholesale services business. This position sits on the senior leadership team for the organisation. You will be tasked with creating a Health & Safety culture where all employees are engaged, empowered and accountable, driving continuous improvement.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing one direct report - a Health & Safety Officer.
- Maintaining the company's ISO 45001 accreditation.
- Working closely with the CEO and other members of the senior leadership team to create a best in class Health & Safety culture.
- Establish, chair and lead a cross functional Health & Safety committee.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Proven Health & Safety leadership experience, able to drive cultural change.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. Ideally CMIOSH.
- Strong Health & Safety experience in workplace transport environments.
- Experience auditing to 45001 standards.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026115
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455