Health & Safety Manager
Home based with regional travel. Can be based in Yorkshire, South West, South East, South Coast or Scotland.
£45,000-48,000 + company car or car allowance.
We are working with a leading wholesale distributor, who are looking to appoint a Regional Health and Safety Manager. As this is a regional role, you will be responsible for multiple sites and prior experience in a similar capacity will be advantageous.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing and drivinbg behavioural safety across sites under your responsibility.
- Performing Health & Safety audits across the sites.
- Working with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Providing training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health and safety reporting.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Proven Health & Safety experience in Logistics and Transport is essential.
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum. Ideally with or working towards a NEBOSH Diploma.
- You must be a team player and be able to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A full, valid driving licence is required.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026089
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7967 308455