Health and Safety Consultant
£38,000 to £45,000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with an established consultancy who have an opening for a Health and Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for offering and providing Health and Safety services to mainly SME businesses within a region. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in and around Bristol, Bath, or Cardiff, with the ability to commit to regional travel to client sites.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Delivering Health and Safety services to clients including Fire/Risk Assessments, auditing, reporting, and training.
- Acting as the Competent Person on behalf of the company for your client portfolio.
- Ensuring all client matters are progressed smoothly and respond to telephone/email queries in a timely fashion.
- Generating and communicating ideas for improvement in service to the Regional Manager.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Experience in Health and Safety and Fire Risk Assessment in Consultancy, with multi-sector services experience considered.
- Diploma or degree level Health and Safety qualification such as NEBOSH Diploma.
- Membership with the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) or be eligible to join.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to establish excellent working relationships with clients.
Vacancy reference: PR/026394
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330