Health & Safety Advisor
Leicester - covering M1 Corridor
Up to £51,000 DOE + package
We have partnered with a well-established construction company based in the UK. With a history spanning over seven decades, this company has earned a reputation as a leading player in the industry. They specialize in a wide range of construction projects, including residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, and industrial developments.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Covering projects across the M1 Corrdior - Leeds to Leicester
- Conducting thorough assessments of workplace environments and processes to identify potential hazards and evaluate associated risks.
- Developing and implementing health and safety policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Providing training sessions and workshops to employees on safety practices, procedures, and emergency protocols to enhance awareness and promote a safety-conscious culture.
The Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience and exposure to high risk construction projects.
- GradIOSH status or working towards.
- A keen eye for detail is crucial for identifying potential hazards and risks in the workplace.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026637
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7703 831904 |