Head of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ)
Midlands - UK Wide
£65,000 - £85,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health & Safety professional to join a leading contractor supporting the business across the UK. This is a great career opportunity where this position will be number one for the business in health & safety and be responsible for creation and implementation of the HSEQ strategy. The position will provide the opportunity to grow a team support the businesses growth.
- Manage the HSEQ function and deliver high quality support across all divisions within the business.
- Develop, lead and drive through engagement a strong HSEQ culture
- Creation and implementation of a long term HSEQ strategy
- Mentor and coach a team of HSEQ professional
- To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
- Building strong and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NVQ or NCRQ)
- CMIOSH or working towards, Grad IOSH will be considered.
- Previous experience working in a senior leadership position where there has been strategic responsibilities
- Previous experience in managing a team of HSEQ professionals
- Happy to travel across UK when required.
Vacancy Reference: PR/02068
Vacancy Owner: Louie Covello | email@example.com |