Group Fire Safety Specialist
£45,000-50,000 + car package
Due to the niche automotive products this company produces and transports, they are seeking to appoint a Group Fire Safety Specialist in a newly created position. The company in question is a globally recognised manufacturing and distribution brand. As they have a large Health & Safety team in the UK, there is significant scope for progression and career development.
The Group Fire Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Advising management on Fire Safety and Health & Safety legislation for all company sites.
- Working closely with Insurers and Project Teams to advise on Fire Safety Management.
- Advise on Fire Safety strategy, including sprinklers for new build projects.
- Complete internal Health & Safety Audits to ISO 45001 standards.
The Group Fire Safety Specialist will have:
- Fire Diploma
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Health & Safety experience in a manufacturing, logistics or closely related environment.
- DGSA or COMAH experience desireable
Vacancy Reference: PR/026067
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455