Global Sustainability Manager
Remote with National and Global travel
£70,000 basic salary + benefits
We have partnered with a leader within the Automotive industry, who have an opportunity for a senior sustainability professional to drive and lead change in sustainability to become market leaders.
The Global Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating a culture that embraces sustainability.
- Ensuring the Sustainability strategy and expectations are adopted, implemented and embedded across all sites.
- Review existing Sustainability policies & procedures, monitor sustainability performance and trends, initiate continual improvement activities, as required to ensure a consistent approach to Sustainability whilst developing on going improvement.
- Developing net zero strategies, whole building, or estate efficiency strategies, providing advice on achieving net zero.
- Energy efficiency consultancy – including through audits and technical advice, Energy efficiency and carbon emissions reductions for existing assets.
The Global Sustainability Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Sustainability qualifications and knowledge of business management systems ISO 9001,ISO14001,45001 & 50001 standards, systems and international environmental law
- Sustainability experience at a senior level, understanding of working across a global operation and effective applying a strategic improvement programs in to site with a different culture and understanding of HSE.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026797
- Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611321 | (+44) 7773 978 494