An international chemical manufacturing company is seeking an Environmental Specialist for their plant in Borger, TX. The incumbent will oversee the plant's environmental programs, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance. The specialist will be responsible for updating and changing current and future environmental data for the site.
- Provide leadership for the implementation of environmental programs (air, water, solid waste, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the plant and all regulatory agencies while ensuring the plant's compliance with all relevant environmental regulations
- Evaluate hazards within the facility and manage environmental records and documents
- Assist with safety and daily tasks as needed with the EHS team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- 2+ years of professional Environmental experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and program evaluation skills
Candidates with more years of experience than required will be considered for the Environmental Engineer position, with increased compensation DOE.