A rapidly growing engineering firm is seeking a highly skilled Environmental Project Manager to help clients achieve and maintain environmental regulatory compliance, specifically as it pertains to Stormwater compliance within Southern California. The organization has an award-winning and collaborative company culture and ambitious growth plans, with many opportunities for advancement and leadership.
This role is based in Long Beach, CA
- Prepare stormwater applications and compliance reports under WQMD
- Conducting water quality and water quantity studies, special studies, and regulatory compliance interpretations and implementation services.
- Conduct on-site visits and inspections with clients, including delivering training
- Serve as the technical expert on all matters relating to watershed management, industrial permits, and construction stormwater reports
- Perform active client management and business development; meeting sales objectives, maintaining sales plans, and updating forecasts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is in a STEM related field of study
- A minimum of 6 years' (ideally 7 to 10) experience in Stormwater Quality permitting, specifically within the states of California or Washington
- A track record of growing an existing book of business, and successfully managing a client base
- Understanding of the Los Angeles Region Phase I NPDES Permit;
- Advanced proficiency with SMARTS and CEQA