£45,000 - £55,000
Our client is a leading construction and development company committed to building a better society through responsible practices. With a reputation for iconic projects, they bring innovation, sustainability, and collaboration to the industry.
The Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Generate environmental reports.
- Provide guidance to project teams.
- Collaborate on best practices.
- Deliver environmental training.
- Represent the Environment Enabling Function.
The Environmental Manager will have:
- Degree in Environmental or related discipline.
- Construction industry experience.
- IEMA or similar membership.
- Full driving license.
- Strong IT skills.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026887
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611334 |