A leading global industrial organization is looking to hire an Environmental Manager to be based in the Portland Metro-McMinnville area. The Environmental Manager will be responsible for the implementation of company policies related to all environmental media.
- Implementation of company policies related to air, stormwater, groundwater, solid waste, and hazardous waste.
- Develop programs and tools to prepare and appropriately maintain high-quality environmental records and reports including maintaining the EMS under ISO 14001
- Supervise and provide development opportunities for specialists
- Assist in efforts to achieve specific waste reduction/minimization
- Maintain compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local environmental laws, standards, and permits
- Bachelor’s degree required (engineering or science background preferred)
- 7+ years experience in environmental management in a manufacturing operation