Environmental and Sustainability Manager
£50-60K + car
A small civils company mainly focusing on the rail sector is looking for a passionate environmental professional to join its team based in the Southeast.
Reporting into the Head of HSEQ the Environmental and Sustainability Manager will be responsible for all areas including social value and climate change.
This is a home-based position with travel to sites across the Southeast as required. This is great opportunity to work on major rail projects.
The Environmental and Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving and communicating successful implementation of sustainability and environmental strategy
- Ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation
- Conducting environmental impact surveys, ensuring standards maintained
- Producing and reviewing environmental risk assessments
- Produce and review environmental plans, site waste management plans and green travel plans for sites
The Environmental and Sustainability Manager will have:
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of environmental management in a construction environment
- Experience of carrying out environmental inspections and audits
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026166
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692