Environmental & Sustainability Advisor
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
We are working with one of the largest logistics operators within the UK who have an opportunity for an Environmental & Sustainability Advisor to join their team.
The Environmental & Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Manage and ensure continued progress towards the setting of targets for SBTi.
- Manage and ensure compliance with ESOS by the end of 2023, attending audits where required.
- Advise the business on all new environmental legislation and assess its requirements for the business.
- Act as adviser to the business on the collection of carbon data for ongoing reporting into Scope 1, 2 and 3.
The Environmental & Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Degree in Environment / Sustainability.
- Candidates will be comfortable with UK wide travel - UK driving licence required.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026032
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494