Sustainability & Environmental Manager
London - 4 days per week (on site)
12- month rolling contract - Outside IR35
We are working with a leading retail organisation based in London who are looking for a Sustainability & Environmental Manager on a 12-month rolling contract.
The Sustainability & Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure that ISO14001 certification is maintained and monthly; review, update and manage the Environmental Management Systems.
- Own delivery of communications relating to ISO14001 to centre teams ensuring engagement and awareness of centre objectives.
- Work with the Senior FM managers to understand where opportunities lie to improve results through maintaining an awareness of industry best practise and innovation
- Liaise with LRQA with the administration and booking of the External ISO14001 audit. Facilitate the external audit in conjunction with employees (Senior Facilities Manager, Risk Manager & General Manager)
The Sustainability & Environmental Manager will have:
- Extensive experience implementing and maintaining ISO 14001.
- Knowledge of BREEAM accreditation
- Excellent data gathering and Excel knowledge/ experience.
Vacancy Reference: CR/025885
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494