£30,000 - £35,000
Are you passionate about the environment and sustainability? We have an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Advisor to join a major project based in Cambridgeshire. As an Environmental Advisor, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring environmental compliance and promoting sustainability on-site.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implement environmental and sustainability policies, processes, and statutory requirements.
- Provide essential compliance advice to various teams, including design, construction, procurement, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Conduct regular inspections and monitoring to ensure environmental compliance.
- Identify and communicate environmental and sustainability risks, as well as mitigation strategies.
- Drive awareness for and delivery against contract targets, such as reducing carbon emissions and materials efficiency.
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Experience in environmental advisory roles within the construction industry, preferably on highways and/or rail projects.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Environmental Sciences or related fields.
- Associate or Practitioner Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or equivalent.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026888
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611334 |