A global industrial manufacturer is currently seeking an EHS Specialist to help lead its Carrollton, GA area plant. This company invests heavily into its EHS programs and developed a strong safety culture, as each facility strives to achieve the Zero Incident, Zero Injury initiative. The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside the EHS team to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Develop and implement an EHS training curriculum and procedures to eliminate injuries and illnesses.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards
- Manage relationship with local unions
- Oversee facility audits and incident investigations
- Serve as safety expert and primary contact in respect to EHS matters
- 1+ years of EHS experience within a heavy manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS-related field
- Experience leading Safety training
- Experience with Incident Investigations
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 preferred
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills