A global industrial manufacturer is currently seeking an EHS Specialist to assist the site EHS Manager in all EHS functions at its facility in the Boise, ID area. The EHS Specialist will be working directly with the EHS Manager & plant leadership to ensure the well-being of all employees at the manufacturing facility and will be responsible for updating and maintaining the site's EHS systems, programs, and culture.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Coordinates Industrial Hygiene & Environmental testing for sound pollution, stormwater, and hazardous item exposures.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for assisting in management of site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- Assists in site audits, trainings, and incident investigations.
- 2+ years in EHS roles within a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of Machine Guarding & LOTO programs.
- Familiar with Wastewater & Hazwaste.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS, IH, Safety Sciences or related fields.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.