An international manufacturing organization is seeking an EHS Specialist at one of its locations near Garden Grove, CA. Working under the direction of the EHS Manager, the EHS Specialist will be tasked with taking ownership of meeting various environmental regulatory compliance and implementing health and safety programs at the facility.
- Partnering with site leadership, implement new or updated EHS and compliance programs while driving employee engagement.
- Identify and implement applicable regulatory requirements
- Lead all environmental compliance (hazardous waste, air emissions, water)
- Perform investigations, analyses, and research several EHS areas, develop reports and findings, and recommend operational changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Science or a related degree preferred
- 5+ years of EHS experience, specifically with California environmental regulations and compliance
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage with employees at all levels