A Fortune 500 consumer goods company is seeking an EHS Manager to be based at their manufacturing site in the Moline, IL area. Reporting into the Director of Manufacturing with a dotted line to Corporate EHS, you will be responsible for leading all EHS programs and compliance on site and partnering with management on culture change and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, federal, state and local regulations
- Implement corporate EHS systems and standards and serve as the liaison between the plant and corporate department
- Spearhead employee engagement initiatives to build a strong safety culture
- Conduct audits, incident investigations and deliver employee training
- Partner with plant management on continuous improvement projects
- 8+ years of EHS experience in a chemical manufacturing setting
- 3+ years of Process Safety Management (PSM) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS-related field required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with environmental regulations in the state of Illinois preferred