A global manufacturing company is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to oversee EHS compliance for their location in the Milford, DE area. Leading a team of direct reports, the EHS Manager will be tasked with ensuring safe working conditions for all team members in a manufacturing setting and maintaining compliance with Environmental and Safety regulations. The incumbent must possess an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels with the goal of developing a positive safety culture.
- Lead Health and Safety processes including risk assessments and mitigation, and ergonomics
- Maintain EHS policies and standards to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Measure, evaluate, and recommend changes on the effectiveness of hazard management systems, policies and procedures to eliminate workplace injuries
- Perform site health and safety investigations to ensure proper corrective and preventative measures have been implemented
- Develop and perform EHS training
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in EHS roles in a manufacturing environment (chemicals preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in OHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering
- Experience in Behavior Based Safety programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of Process Safety standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.