An electronics manufacturing organization is seeking an EHS Manager to lead the company's EHS program in West Caldwell, NJ. The EHS Manager will provide leadership within the facility and oversee organizational compliance with local, state, and federal EHS regulations. The incumbent will manage chemical and hazardous waste programs, lead various audits, and manage a direct report at the site.
- Develop, strategize and implement a long-term plan for the site's EHS function
- Influences management to drive EHS performance
- Providing practical and technical expertise, advice, and solutions
- Promoting continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- Monitors program compliance and conducts EHS audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health, and Safety Sciences, or related technical field required
- 5+ years’ progressive EHS experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably electronics.
- Experience dealing with chemical and hazardous wastes
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations and audit requirements
- Prefer previous experience managing and leading direct report(s)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire