A leading heavy manufacturing company is looking to appoint an EHS Engineer to lead the safety and environmental function across their facility in the Keokuk, IA area. In addition to managing environmental compliance for the site, they will also tasked with fostering a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Prepare air, waste, and water permit applications and compliance reports
- Analyze data to determine emissions factors
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the safety performance and results.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and KPI reports.
- Preferably 1-3 years in EHS.
- EHS experience within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, Physical Science/Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others