Up to £42,000
We have partnered with a global leading manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a SHE Adviser at their site in Fareham, Portsmouth. The SHE Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
The successful SHE Adviser will be focused on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A fantastic opportunity to join a company who can offer great career and personal development.
The SHE Adviser will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site SHE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The SHE Adviser will have:
- Must have experience within a Heavy Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- A navel background would be advantageous
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 14001 and 45001
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/026028
Vacancy Owner: Dayna Street | firstname.lastname@example.org | | 07885463677