Location: UK - Flexible with location - Hybrid Working
We are partnered with a leading construction company who work across multiple sectors and are looking to appoint a Carbon Manager to join their team.
This is a key position in the organisation, and your expertise in carbon will be needed. You will be working across the design and construction phases to ensure projects are working to the best carbon management strategy. You will be working collaboratively across the company and externally, so strong communication skills are needed.
This opportunity offer hybrid working, with some weekly travel required.
The Carbon Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring carbon reduction plans are believe delivered and in line with commitments.
- Helping to facilitate and implement the carbon strategy
- Identifying and implementing solutions to reduce the company's carbon footprint, as well as ways to completely avoid carbon. This may be by adopting new technologies and new methodologies.
- Ensuring there are effective carbon management processes.
- Provide training on carbon and at times present back to the business on carbon related matters.
- Undertaking whole life carbon and assessments.
- Advising clients and the wider supply chain on how to reduce emissions.
The Carbon Manager will have:
- Environmental or science related degree
- Strong knowledge in carbon and the ability to advise in this area
- Knowledge of PAS 2080 will be advantageous
- Proven experience in helping a business drive down carbon
- Experience within the built environment/construction/civils/highways or utilities sector
Vacancy Reference: PR/026438
Vacancy Owner: Sarah Gould | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611317 | (+44) 7485 329480